The Night Before Essay Planner App: The essential interactive tool for planning your essays Some of us plan and some of us cram. This app gives the planners among us a new tool to better organize our essays, and the crammers among us a better chance to create quality written work, even if it's the night before the essay is due.
With The Night Before Essay Planner app, you assume control of your essay. You'll no longer flounder about, wondering what to do next or where to start. With this app you will generate a personalized "Plan of Attack" based on an interactive self‐assessment. Then, you can follow the specific, targeted strategies to get a quality essay done stress‐free and on time. Features:
- The only essay‐planning app that offers an interactive self‐assessment, taking your situation into account to provide you with a personalized Plan of Attack.
- Ability to create a new Plan of Attack for every essay you have to write.
- Automatically saves each Plan of Attack so you can review it at any time.
- Allows you to take notes. Automatically saves your notes with each Plan of Attack.
- The Plan of Attack provides strategies for planning, researching and writing. Based on your unique needs, it includes suggestions on things like: how long to spend working on each aspect of your essay, how many references you need, how much research you should conduct, as well as strategies for managing emotions such as stress.
- Easy‐to‐use email feature, so you can email your Plan of Attack to yourself with your own study notes. Simply print and pat yourself on the back for a job well done.
- Email is formatted as text‐only — easy to print your Plan of Attack without wasting ink.
- You can give your Plan of Attack a unique title. The title will appear on every screen and you can tap on it anytime to view your essay question.
- Automatically updates your due date with a gentle reminder of how many days you have left to go.
- Comprehensive Essay Glossary: an alphabetical listing of some common, but often complex, essay‐writing terms, with detailed definitions you can actually understand. This helpful tool is included to assist you with the information and support you need to start, endure, and finish your essay.